Fabshopper - SCAM the reviews are true. Beware

I ordered a Blazer more than three weeks ago and still haven’t received a tracking number. I contact customer service serval times about my order and they email the same response out.” I need to wait on a tracking number for a update on my order”.

The estimated days for shipping is absolutely wrong!!!!!

This company is a SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!!!! I will be contacting the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU

Product or Service Mentioned: Fabshopper Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 15.

Fabshopper - Where is my package?

I orderd some shoes from the website fabbshopper and i been waiting since December 5. Ihavnt received anything from them not even feed back from my emails.

I been waiting so long i want my money back but if the shoes are on the way i need to knlw something. Here is some screenshots. I cant see my order, login, call them, find a working number or find a way to get my money back that they took off my card.

Please give me a call or something.. thanks LaJerrien.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fabshopper Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 26, 2017.

Comments

The estimated days for shipping is absolutely wrong!!!!!